|S8 ←||One Tree Hill Season 9|
|#01||"Know This, We've Noticed"||#06||"Catastrophe And The Cure"||#11||"Danny Boy"|
|#02||"In The Room Where You Sleep"||#07||"Last Known Surroundings||#12||"Anyone Who Had A Heart|
|#03||"Love The Way You Lie"||#08||"A Rush Of Blood To The Head"||#13||"One Tree Hill|
|#04||"Don't You Want To Share The Guilt?"||#09||"Every Breath Is A Bomb"|
|#05||"The Killing Moon"||#10||"Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will"|
"Anyone Who Had A Heart" is the twelfth episode of ninth and final season of One Tree Hill and the 186th episode produced in the series. It is being broadcast in March 28, 2012. As Haley prepares to emcee the annual Tree Hill Burning Boat Festival, Brooke uses the opportunity to process her father’s betrayal, while Julian tries to breathe new life into a past idea. Mouth and Millie make a change to their morning show, and Clay and Quinn get ready for Logan’s first night at the beach house.
As Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) prepares to emcee the annual Tree Hill Burning Boat Festival, Brooke (Sophia Bush) uses the opportunity to process her father's betrayal, while Julian (Austin Nichols) tries to breathe new life into a past idea. Mouth (Lee Norris) and Millie (Lisa Goldstein) make a change to their morning show, and Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) get ready for Logan's (guest star Pierce Gagnon) first night at the beach house.
- "My parents don't see me. And when they do see me, it's only because they're angry about something. My dad golfs and my mom shops and I can't remember the last time we laughed together. Or just sat quietly together. I'd like to just sit with them. Be a family. Hear them say they love me. I see my friends and they seem to have real families. And maybe everything isn't as nice as I imagine but I feel like they have more love around them than I do. And that's more disappointing than I have words for. There's this thing called the Burning Boat Festival coming up. We do it every year and this year I can tell my mom wants to throw in my dad and my dad wants to throw in my mom. And me, I'd be happy to chuck the whole thing in."
- "How you've treated Brooke is unacceptable. As her husband and the father of her kids, I'm not going to let anyone, not even her father, put her in the corner. And just because I referenced Dirty Dancing doesn't mean I'm not serious right now."
- "Love means giving chances when there aren't any more to give."
- "Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for sleeping in a tent and for going in the ocean. Whatever happened to immensity?"
- "Immensity's not so scary when I have our family to help me face it."
- "Our family." I like the way that sounds. I love you so much, Quinn."
- "And I love you."
- "We should get married. Want to?"
- "I haven't gotten you a ring yet. I'm sorry, but I want to marry you. I love you."
(Logan pops up his power ring)
- "Clutch move, kid.. Marry me, Quinn James."
- "Yes ! … yes, of course i will !."
- "The Day Is Long, the Night Is Young" - Trent Dabbs
- "Stay By Your Side" - Cathy Heller
- "Feeling of Being" - Lucy Schwartz; Songs starts when Clay and Quinn show Logan his new room
- "Protecting God" - Eastern Block
- "Out of the Storm" - Green River Ordinance
- "Gimme Sunshine" - Ryan Adams
- "Empty Threat" - Kathleen Edwards
- "Morning Light" - Jonathan Jones
- "Everything is Brilliant "- Rosi Golan
- "Free Like You Make Me "- Cary Brothers
- This is the fifth and final episode this season to not feature Nathan.
- This is the second and final episode this season to not feature Chris.
- Although credited, Jackson Brundage (Jamie) and Tyler Hilton (Chris) do not appear in this episode. Dan (Paul Johannson) does not appear in this episode due to his death in "Danny Boy"
- Clay proposes to Quinn. He does not have a ring, so Logan gives him his Green Lantern ring.