|S7 ←||One Tree Hill Season 8||S9 →|
|#01||"Asleep At Heaven's Gate"||#09||"Between Raising Hell And Amazing Grace"||#17||"The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get"|
|#02||"I Can't See You, But I Know You're There"||#10||"Lists, Plans"||#18||"Quiet Little Voices"|
|#03||"The Space In Between"||#11||"Darkness On The Edge Of Town"||#19||"Where Not To Look For Freedom"|
|#04||"We All Fall Down"||#12||"The Drinks We Drank Last Night"||#20||"The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul"|
|#05||"Nobody Taught Us To Quit"||#13||"The Other Half Of Me"||#21||"Flightless Bird, American Mouth"|
|#06||"Not Afraid"||#14||"Holding Out For A Hero"||#22||"This Is My House, This Is My Home"|
|#07||"Luck Be A Lady"||#15||"Valentine's Day Is Over"|
|#08||"Mouthful Of Diamonds"||#16||"I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"|
"Luck Be a Lady" is the seventh episode of the eighth season of One Tree Hill and the 159th produced episode of the series. It was broadcast on November 2, 2010. As the wedding approaches, Brooke tries to connect with Sylvia, while Julian looks for his best man at a guys' poker night. Meanwhile, Nathan struggles in his new job, while Haley's counseling abilities are challenged, and Skills returns to town with a new friend.
- " Hey, I got an interesting phone call this morning.
- "Yeah. Sorry about that. Jamie's been calling everybody about this frog he found."
- "No, I.. Jamie found a frog? That's awesome."
- "Hey, Clay. It's "J. J-man."
- "Jamie. What's up, little man? I heard you found a frog."
- "Um, no. It's Julian. Uh, Baker. Brooke's fiancé. The movie guy. We hung out in Utah.. Wait. Jamie found a frog? Um, anyway, uh, never mind. Um, I'm just having some guys over for poker tonight. You know, poker night. You busy?"
- "No. Uh, not busy."
- "Okay, well, I...I'll see you later, then.
- Listen to me... unless you want your baby to be born with a dent in its head the size of my fist, you had better start agreeing with me."
- "Hear that, baby? That's auntie Brooke's way of saying she can't wait to meet you. Hmm!"
- "Oh, wouldn't this champagne fountain look beautiful at your reception?"
- "It's... not really my taste."
- "Well, what kind of wedding doesn't have a champagne fountain?"
- "Mine, either. I wish it did, though. I do. Brooke, it's so cool. Come on. This is like a fountain of happiness."
- "Ahh. That's what I thought, too"
- "You know, just excuse us for one second. I want to show Haley something."
- "What did you want to show me?"
- "The exit."
- "I love you, but your hormones are not helping me right now."
- "Fine. But go easy on her, okay? She's so excited for you!"
- "You're doing it again! Go."
- 10 Years Older by Jarrod Gorbel
- Confessions Of A Girl by Ry Cuming
- Daytime by Jack Dolgen
- Get Down Tonight by KC & The Sunshine Band
- In The Morning by Downpilot
- Old Haunts by The Gaslight Anthem
- Still Around by Eugene & The 1914
- String Quartet In A Minor- Andante by Extreme Production Music
- Sunday Afternoon by Rachael Yamagata
- Ten Cent Pistol by The Black Keys
- The Piano Shake by Hammerwax
- Together We're Never Alone by Right The Stars
This episode is named after a song by Frank Sinatra. Opening theme song performed by Lucas Field.
- This episode we find out how many characters got their nicknames. Mouth always commentated on the River Court games and one day Nathan came by, punched him in the face and told him he had a big mouth, and the name stuck. Skills is "good at a lot of things." Fergie's name is Ferguson. Junk's parents own a junkyard.
- When Alex grabs the camera and starts interviewing Julian, she says, "Come on Clarice, quid pro quo." This is a reference to the 1991 Academy Award winning film, The Silence of the Lambs, in which Dr. Hannibal Lecter would only answer questions from FBI Agent Clarice Starling if she answered questions back, i.e quid pro quo.
- Although credited, Shantel VanSanten (Quinn), Jackson Brudage (Jamie), and Lisa Goldstein (Millicent) do not appear in this episode.
- Haley and Nathan mention "Always and Forever" their saying. ("The Desperate Kingdom of Love")
- The boys talk about Chase being a Clean Teens. ("Season 4")
- Alex refers to Julian when see took her clothes off in front of him and how nervous he was. ("Your Cheatin' Heart")
- Alex talks about how you can see the ocean from Clay's bed referring to their one-night-stand. ("Hold My Hand As I'm Lowered")
- Junk and Fergie refer to Lauren dating both Skills and Mouth. ("Every Picture Tells A Story")
- Haley states how she didn't have a champagne fountain at her wedding and regets it. ("The Show Must Go On")