Mark Schwahn is a screenwriter, director and producer and the creator of One Tree Hill. He has written many of the episodes, directed most of the important episodes and starred in two episodes of the series as Max Schwahn.
Mark Schwahn is a former native of Pontiac, Illinois. He is a writer, a producer, and a director.
He was a writer for films: Coach Carter (2005), The Perfect Score (2004),Whatever It Takes (2000), and 35 Miles from Normal (1997). He was the producer for the film Whatever It Takes. He was also the director of the film 35 Miles from Normal, which he filmed in his hometown of Pontiac, Illinois. He is set to write and direct CW show Spy School for Girls.
Work on One Tree Hill
Mark Schwahn serves as an executive producer for every episode and recieves credits for this as well as for being the series' creator. The episodes which he is credited as writer and/or director as detailed below.
Mark Schwahn has written the following episodes of One Tree Hill.
The episodes directed by Schwahn are:
- The Heart Brings You Back
- The Show Must Go On
- All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
- What Comes After the Blues?
- You Have to Be Joking (Autopsy of the Devil's Brain)
- Remember Me as a Time of Day
- Some Roads Lead Nowhere
- Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...
- Asleep At Heaven's Gate
- Flightless Bird, American Mouth
- This Is My House, This Is My Home